Premier Flight Center, LLC - Quality Flying Lessons
58 Lindbergh Drive, Hartford, CT 06114 •
(860) 724 - 2245 •
We now offer Pilot Financing! For more information click: Pilot Financing
Interested in joining our team? Fill out an application: Employment Opportunities
Private Pilot Ground School
Premier Flight Center will be starting the Spring Session on February 8, 2020. Space is limited so call the front desk to reserve your seat. The class will be every Saturday from 9:00AM-Noon and lasts 13 weeks.
Please see our Ground School Page for more information or call us at (860) 724-2245.
- Cost: $625.00 which includes the complete Jeppesen Private Pilot Kit
Professional Flight Training for Career Pilots
When you choose a school, you think about your future. Premier Flight Center, LLC. has trained pilots for the best flying jobs this country offers. Where can you find Premier’s graduates?
- Airlines – Some of Premier’s graduates are captains at major U.S. airlines
- Charter Companies – Premier’s graduates are line pilots and managers for prestigious U.S. Charter companies
- Corporate Flight Departments – Some of the best paid pilots work for corporate flight departments. Training with Premier Flight Center, LLC. can open those doors for you!
Professional pilot training programs provide a fast-paced training regimen of instruction that is designed to get you working as a pilot as quickly as possible.
Premier Flight Center offers single engine and multiengine pilot training through programs that meet your needs.
Which program is right for you?
- If you can commit 4 to 5 days per week for your training, then the professional track is for you.
- Students not seeking accelerated training benefit from at-will scheduling to accommodate your needs.
- Either way, expect to be challenged as you pursue your single engine or multiengine flight training.
- Premier's instructors are recognized for their success training both pilots and flight instructors.
- With Premier, you'll do your multiengine flight training in our Piper Aztec
- Call or visit us to find out how to become an instrument and/or multiengine flight instructor with one of Premier's expert instructors.