Premier Flight Center, LLC - Quality Flying Lessons
58 Lindbergh Drive, Hartford, CT 06114 •
(860) 724 - 2245 •
We are pleased to announce our new partnership with Purdue University Global. Please visit Premier & Purdue Partnership to learn more
Check out Our Gallery Full of Student Accomplishments: Student Accomplishments
We now offer Pilot Financing! For more information click: Pilot Financing
Interested in joining our team? Fill out an application: Employment Opportunities
Curious About What Is Going On At Premier? Check Out the: News Page
SAVE THE DATE... Our Private Pilot Ground School
Our Fall Private Pilot Ground School is now open. The tentative start date is September 23, 2023. The class will be every Saturday from 9:00AM-Noon and lasts 13 weeks.
Please see our Ground School Page for more information or call us at (860) 724-2245.
- Cost: $650.00 (plus CT sales tax on kit) which includes the complete Jeppesen Private Pilot Kit
Interested in becomming a Career Pilot? We are #1 when it comes to Professional Flight Training for Career Pilots. Here's why...
When you choose a school, you think about your future. Premier Flight Center, LLC. has trained pilots for the best flying jobs this country offers. Where can you find Premier’s graduates?
- Airlines – Some of Premier’s graduates are captains at major U.S. airlines
- Charter Companies – Premier’s graduates are line pilots and managers for prestigious U.S. Charter companies
- Corporate Flight Departments – Some of the best paid pilots work for corporate flight departments. Training with Premier Flight Center, LLC. can open those doors for you!
Professional pilot training programs provide a fast-paced training regimen of instruction that is designed to get you working as a pilot as quickly as possible.
Premier Flight Center offers single engine and multiengine pilot training through programs that meet your needs.
Which program is right for you?
- If you can commit 4 to 5 days per week for your training, then the professional track is for you.
- Students not seeking accelerated training benefit from at-will scheduling to accommodate your needs.
- Either way, expect to be challenged as you pursue your single engine or multiengine flight training.
- Premier's instructors are recognized for their success training both pilots and flight instructors.
- With Premier, you'll do your multiengine flight training in our Piper Aztec
- Call or visit us to find out how to become an instrument and/or multiengine flight instructor with one of Premier's expert instructors.