Premier Flight Center, LLC - Quality Flying Lessons
58 Lindbergh Drive, Hartford, CT 06114 •
(860) 724 - 2245 •
Check out Our Gallery Full of Student Accomplishments: Student Accomplishments
We now offer Pilot Financing! For more information click: Pilot Financing
Interested in joining our team? Fill out an application: Employment Opportunities
Curious About What Is Going On At Premier? Check Out the: News Page
SAVE THE DATE... Our Private Pilot Ground School
Our tentative winter Private Pilot Ground School is set for January 30, 2021. The class will be every Saturday from 9:00AM-Noon and lasts 13 weeks.
Please see our Ground School Page for more information or call us at (860) 724-2245.
- Cost: $645.00 (plus CT sales tax on kit) which includes the complete Jeppesen Private Pilot Kit
Interested in becomming a Carrer Pilot? We are #1 when it comes to Professional Flight Training for Career Pilots. Here's why...
When you choose a school, you think about your future. Premier Flight Center, LLC. has trained pilots for the best flying jobs this country offers. Where can you find Premier’s graduates?
- Airlines – Some of Premier’s graduates are captains at major U.S. airlines
- Charter Companies – Premier’s graduates are line pilots and managers for prestigious U.S. Charter companies
- Corporate Flight Departments – Some of the best paid pilots work for corporate flight departments. Training with Premier Flight Center, LLC. can open those doors for you!
Professional pilot training programs provide a fast-paced training regimen of instruction that is designed to get you working as a pilot as quickly as possible.
Premier Flight Center offers single engine and multiengine pilot training through programs that meet your needs.
Which program is right for you?
- If you can commit 4 to 5 days per week for your training, then the professional track is for you.
- Students not seeking accelerated training benefit from at-will scheduling to accommodate your needs.
- Either way, expect to be challenged as you pursue your single engine or multiengine flight training.
- Premier's instructors are recognized for their success training both pilots and flight instructors.
- With Premier, you'll do your multiengine flight training in our Piper Aztec
- Call or visit us to find out how to become an instrument and/or multiengine flight instructor with one of Premier's expert instructors.